Centretown Movies Outdoor Film Festival is happy to invite Ottawa community organizations to participate in the 2013 season of community film screening in Dundonald Park. The festival will be in July and August (exact schedule will be announced soon) and as in previous years, the Friday night screenings will be dedicated to community organizations. This a wonderful opportunity for your organization to engage with the community and enjoy an evening of outdoor cinema.
The Participant agrees to provide:
- Responsibility for the film license and the license fee
- The film in DVD format
- Security deposit of $100 (by cheque or money order)
- A volunteer crew (4-6 people) with the following duties:
o pre screening set up and post screening clean up
- All promotion and publicity for the Friday night movie presentation
- Acknowledgement of the following on all promotional materials:
o The logo for Centretown Movies, CCHC, and the City of Ottawa must be included on all promotional material.
- A completed evaluation form about your screening experience
CMOFF agrees to provide:
- Film title and date inclusion on the Centretown Movies festival poster and website
- Logos for both Centretown Movies and the City of Ottawa for inclusion on all promotional material
- The site location: Dundonald Park
- Technical equipment: screen, speakers, sound system, DVD, projector
- Technical expertise: volunteer support for set up and tear down of film equipment
If you are interested in participating as a partner organization for one of our Friday night shows, please Email email@example.com by April 30, 2013. Let us know if you have a preferred date and also if possible what movie you want to show.
CMOFF reserves the right to choose the partner organizations based a series of factors such as relevance to community, movie themes, introducing new organizations, positive past experience, etc.