Centretown Movies is happy to invite Ottawa community organizations to show a film with us in Dundonald Park. As usual, the Friday night screenings will be hosted by a partner organization. The film will be chosen by the organization and all donations raised will go to that community organization. It’s a wonderful opportunity for your organization to engage with the community and enjoy an evening of outdoor cinema.
The Participant agrees to provide:
- Responsibility for the film license and the license fee
- The film in DVD format
- Security deposit of $100 (by cheque or money order)
- A volunteer crew (4-6 people) with the following duties:
o pre screening set up and post screening clean up
- All promotion and publicity for the Friday night movie presentation
- Acknowledgement of the following on all promotional materials:
o The logo for Centretown Movies, CCHC, and the City of Ottawa must be included on all promotional material.
- A completed evaluation form about your screening experience
CMOFF agrees to provide:
- Film title and date inclusion on the Centretown Movies festival poster and website
- Logos for both Centretown Movies and the City of Ottawa for inclusion on all promotional material
- The site location: Dundonald Park
- Technical equipment: screen, speakers, sound system, DVD, projector
- Technical expertise: volunteer support for set up and tear down of film equipment
If you are interested in participating as a partner organization for one of our Friday night shows, please Email firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30, 2014. Let us know if you have a preferred date and also if possible what movie you want to show.
CMOFF reserves the right to choose the partner organizations based a series of factors such as relevance to community, movie themes, introducing new organizations, positive past experience, etc.