Centretown Movies would like to invite Ottawa community organizations to show a film with us in Dundonald Park this summer.
Our festival begins in July and runs until the end of August with a movie every Friday and Saturday night. The Friday night screenings will be hosted by a partner organization. The film played on the Friday evening is selected by the partner organization and all donations raised that night go to that community organization. It is also a great opportunity for your organization to engage with the community and enjoy an evening of outdoor cinema.
The Participant agrees to provide:
- Responsibility for the film license and the license fee
- The film in DVD format
- Security deposit of $100 (by cheque or money order)
- A volunteer crew (6-8 people) with the following duties: Pre-screening set up and post screening clean up
- All promotion and publicity for the Friday night movie presentation
- Acknowledgement of the following on all promotional materials: The logo for Centretown Movies, CCHC, CCOC and the City of Ottawa must be included on all promotional material.
- A completed evaluation form about your screening experience
Centretown Movies Outdoor Film Festival (CMOFF) agrees to provide:
- Film title and date inclusion on the Centretown Movies festival poster and website
- Logos for Centretown Movies, Centretown Community Health Centre, Centretown Citizens Ottawa Corporation, and the City of Ottawa for inclusion on all promotional material
- The site location: Dundonald Park
If you are interested in participating as a partner organization for one of our Friday night shows, please email email@example.com by May 5, 2015. Please provide the name of your organization and a brief description of how your organization is involved in the community. Please also include if your organization already has a film chosen or some ideas of films you may show and confirm that your organization is able to provide 6-8 volunteers for the night of your film screening (from 6:00pm–11:30pm).
CMOFF reserves the right to choose the partner organizations based a series of factors such as relevance to community, movie themes, introducing new organizations, positive past experience, etc.
Thank you for your interest!
Centretown Movies Operating Committee